Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope you all have a great Turkey Dinner:)

That's always the best part about it, oh and not to mention the shopping that takes place the Day After Thanksgiving:) This year for Thanksgiving Brian and I split the day between our families, just so we could spend time with them both:) For my side of the family we went to my Grandma's house. My Grandma made Turkey Dinner and then after dinner we played Thanksgiving Bingo. It's a fun tradition my Grandma started. After that we went over to Brian's side of the family. We had a 2nd Turkey Dinner at his Step-Dad's Parents house. Oh man were we full after that!!! I felt like I was a stuffed turkey getting ready to be cooked for Thanksgiving LOL. Then after that we had dessert, which Jennifer makes a really yummy pumpkin dessert. So yummy I'm not quite sure how to explain it. This Thanksgiving ended up being a very nice day, not only spending time with the ones you love but to eating these great meals. Thanks Everyone!!

No comments: