Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!!
These are some pictures taken at work:
Brooke and I dressed up like witches.
Gina dressed up like a Princess.
Brenda was a "Witchy Woman".
The "Worker Bees", Holly and Julie.
There are so many more pictures from Halloween at work because so many people dress up, but I just choose a few. Throughout the day people brought their kids in to show off... here a couple pictures of Brooke and Little Mason. He's such a cutie and makes an adorable little pumpkin. I can't believe how fast he's growing. He keeps Brooke busy all the time!

Halloween Night....
Here is Brian and Preston Prepping for their scaring adventures...(Putting their make up on)
Here is Dave, Brian, Preston, and Logan. They had fun painting their faces and trying to scare kids. They would really freak you out, especially if they were the scream!


Yikes! Brian and Preston look pretty scary. I am not a big fan of clowns, I'm just glad I wasn't one of the people they tried scaring or I would've freaked out!


Hope Everyone Had a Happy Halloween!

No comments: