Saturday, December 13, 2008

Work Christmas Parties

Around this time of year it's nice when Companies do work Christmas Parties, especially if you get some good prizes out of it!
On December 11 The Arbiter.net, Brian's work, had their annual Christmas party at Cowboy Grub. They bought dinner and dessert for all employees and their dates. After dinner they had the waitresses come in and judge all of the "Ugly Sweaters" to see who would win the prize. Most of the Employees wore their ugly sweaters and yes I will have to say some of them were Very UGLY!! After that they had a game for everyone to play. They gave every participant a gift bag with something in it, but you couldn't open it until the end...so we had no idea what was inside. At the end of the game everyone opened the gifts, everyone got a type of candy or food and a gift card to various places.
On December 13 Arrowhead Dental Lab, the company I work for, had their Christmas Party at The Show Barn at Thanksgiving Point. They served dinner, had pictures, a game that included the entire audience and then raffled off the rest of the door prizes for all of the gift cards. I won a gift card to Asian Star...mmm I love that place. They also had another drawing for an "Enchanted Evening". Tickets were only $3 and all proceeds went to a Charitey. I bought a ticket thinking it would be really cool if I won and if not the money went to a good cause. To my surprise they called my name! I was very excited, it's dinner for 2 to La Caille and a gift card to the movies. I've never been and can't wait to go!:)
We enjoyed both parties! Thanks to everyone who made it happen!
Here are a couple photos from work:
Dave, Preston, & Brian in their "Ugly Sweaters"

Brooke, Brenda, Gina, Connie, & Jessica
Congrats to Brooke! The lucky girl who won a 16GB iPod Touch from the door prize raffle!
Brooke & Connie working away!
Brooke & Little Mason

No comments: