Sunday, December 28, 2008

After Christmas Fun

It was crazy how much snow we got in such little time! We couldn't believe our eyes! The boys of course got this brilliant idea that they wanted to build an snow fort or igloo type thing with all the snow we had gotten. So after a couple nights of shoveling snow off of the lawn and any other places they could get snow they made this BIG mound. It seriously is much bigger in person!! They have got the snow packed down really good and are waiting to begin to dig out the inside. It will be interesting to see how long it will hold. But it has kept them busy and they've had a lot of fun doing it:) I'll post more pictures once they have the inside carved out!




Yes, I know some of these are kind of random but I got a new Camera for Christmas from Brian, and I am so excited to be using it and I love taking pictures!

1 comment:

Sam Jo said...

ummmmmmm... why is Brian eating an OtterPop?