Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brian's 21st Birthday!

Wow Time Flies!!
Brian's 21st Birthday finally arrived! We started celebrating it on Thursday, October 2 (his actual birthday) and didn't finish until Sunday, October 5. It was nice of Bri's dad, Brent, to come into town to celebrate Bri's birthday. Throughout these couple of days, it felt like we ate out a ton! The main restaurants we ate at were; La Puente, Benihanas, and The Melting Pot. They are all really yummy places to eat!
The "Big" gift for Brian's 21st Birthday was his guitar. We weren't sure if it was going to make it here before his Birthday, since it had to be shipped from St. George. I thought whether or not it makes it here on time I want him to still be able to get a guitar on his Birthday. So I made him a guitar cake, with the help from my family I was able to complete an awesome, edible cake. I had a blast making the cake! It was even better for Bri because he had no clue! I love surprising people!! Here are a couple of pictures of the Birthday boy, his new guitar, and the guitar cake. Thanks to everyone who helped make Brian's Birthday fun and exciting! :)


1 comment:

The Smith Family! said...

Wow! I am impressed with that cute cake you made, well done! Happy 21st birthday!